What to Bring to Your Appointment
Here is a list of some of the documents you may need before coming into the office on your next visit. Please feel free to download them and fill them out yourself before coming into the office so you can save time once you arrive. Please do not fax or email these documents to us. We respect your privacy, and want to keep your information as secure as possible. Just print them, fill them out, and bring them with you to your appointment.
Forms To Download
Here are some forms for you to download to make your visit to our office easier. If you download the form, print it out and fill it out for us so you do not have to take the time to fill out this form when you are in our office. Please realize most of these forms are for first time patients only. If you are an existing patient, do not worry about bringing these forms into us unless you have new medical insurance or you have some new medical history you wish to tell us about.
Patient Information Form
Please fill out this form if you are a first time patient to our office. Filling it out will help to speed up your check in process when you arrive. Please bring it with you to your appointment.
HIPAA Medical release authorization form
As part of being a first time patient with us, you will need to sign this authorization form for us so we can have a copy on file.
Insurance Carriers We Accept:
Patient Portal Disclaimer
Instructions: To use our portal you will need to give our office your e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail notification when your account has been created with instructions on how to further proceed. You must complete those instructions in order to use our portal.
- If you have an emergency medical condition (including but not limited to, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, throat closing, tongue swelling, chest tightness, chest pain, increased heart rate, or excessive bleeding, etc.) CALL 911. Do NOT leave a message on this portal.
- For issues of a less urgent nature, please call our office at 505-243-7546. Current patients may leave a non-urgent message on this portal page. You will receive a response to your non-urgent message within or normal business hours on weekdays. If you do not receive a response, please call our office directly. Calling our office during our normal business hours is the best form of connecting with your Physician and/or their staff.
- Only current patients may leave messages on our portal pages.
- To help us best and most quickly help you, call our office during business hours, MONDAY-FRIDAY from 8 am until 12pm and 1pm until 5:00 pm.
- We strongly advise that you use a private, secure e-mail address from which to communicate with us regarding your PHI (personal health information). If you use an Internet (e. g. Hotmail or Yahoo) or work e-mail address, please be aware that these are NOT private and possibly NOT secure and others, including your employer, may be able to view your PHI.