DSCCNM is co-sponsoring a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Despite risks, many believe that suntans look healthy and attractive. As children and adults we are exposed to dangerous Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun.A Message From Your Dermatologist
Who We Are
The Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center of New Mexico has grown immensely from its beginning in 2007, but its vision today remains the same as at its founding:
Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center of New Mexico remains committed to excellence in patient care and quality of service.
The office possesses a state-of-the-art laboratory and skin cancer treatment facility, as well as a variety of exceptional dermatologic services. Specialties range from micrographic skin cancer surgery, also known as Mohs surgery, skin cancer detection and treatment, general dermatology, acne treatment, psoriasis, mole and wart removal, Botox, and cosmetic fillers.Read more
We Specialize in
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Detection and Treatment of Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery- Mohs surgery is a highly specialized and precise treatment for skin cancer in which the cancer is removed in stages, one tissue layer at a time.
- Biopsy of skin lesions
- Psoriasis Therapy
- Photodynamic therapy or PDT is a treatment that uses special drugs, called photosensitizing agents, along with light to kill cancer cells.
- Acne Treatment
- Eczema, Alopecia, Removal of Skin tags, Moles and Wart s
- Botox Treatment, Juvederm, and Chemical Peels